Samstag, 14. Februar 2009

Oh boy! Not only did the holidays come in my way, it seems the whole world allied against me since I started this project ;-)
Since the last post, time was the rare resource I missed most to work on the project.

Nevertheless some huge advances have been made:
  • the map is 99,9% finished. I finally found the right graphics for the airbases. Only one off-map box is missing (Murmansk and Arkangelsk ports) and then it's done
  • the research for the Naval Order of Battle took a tremendous time as I had to use different sources which were sometimes very divergent. So I had to do some extrapolating while giving the most credibility to Polmar's Guide to the Soviet Navy, 4th edition
  • counters for the Navies are in the work and looking great IMHO ;-)
  • the rules are 99% finished, the only missing rule is the one on rail-movement.
  • the cards are completed +-30%

So still a long way to go, but the hardest part is done.


Keine Kommentare: